Monday, September 27, 2010

Oh the places I want to go....

The need in me to travel is burning. With every floor I mop, I remind myself that I am one step closer to getting out of Arvada, and out of the country for that matter.

PLACES I WANT TO GO:Haiti



I know, it's a mess. It's dangerous. And for these reasons, I feel it all the more important that I go there.

Russia: I just think it would be cool to go. How many people can say they have been to Russia, after all.




Thailand, maybe because my mom went. Or because Jessica and Jordan went.




And then there are a million other places I want to go: try all of Europe, parts of Mexico, Canada, Australia. Why must traveling cost so much??!! And then it hit me: Peace Corps. Worth looking into??? Perhaps. Perhaps.....

No comments:

Post a Comment